Chakra

Chakra

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Waves Create And Cancel.

Hello everyone.... Anyone? Well if there is no readers than to myself. My title today "The Waves Create And Cancel." is brought to you by a song. The song? Well it is titled "Holocene" and it's sung by Bon Iver. Great wonderful song. And I'm not surprised to find out that Holocene is a geological division that started about 12,000 years ago and is currently going right now. Okay I was surprised because I didn't know the meaning until I looked it up just now. But it didn't surprise that it is the present because that is exactly where the song brings me. At first I didn't notice it. I was working away at looking for National Delegates to represent my cause. And that is a totally different conversation. But as I worked I noticed a clarity in my mind. Words became colors. Not in a acid trip way but in a way that a beautiful picture or view etches in your mind. And for me it the colors.

Now back to my title. Lets say your mind is a pond. Or a huge lake if you have a small mind complex. But your mind has waves, ripples of ideas... Hundreds of thousands everyday Each idea and though is like throwing a pebble. You see a splash and you see the aftermath of the ripples.... Now a problem I have is my mind gets it's ripples and I have a hard time following them because of the the other ripples that are crashing into it and as I remember in High school physics when two waves of the same size and frequency meet they cancel each other out at the moment when ones peak meets the others trough... Bam! Stillness However if the two meet at the same time of the wave cycle it amplifies the wave.. Making it easier to ride. And as the song reads
"....and at once I knew I was not magnificent.
High above the Highway aisle
(Jagged  vacance, Thick with ice)
I could see for miles, miles, miles."

It's a great feeling to have the calmness and the heavy waves. I love the fighting and the passionate thoughts. It is the seed inside me that I relate my being with. After all I am a tiny spec on the grand scheme of things however I feel so powerful to be able to think and feel this way. I love life.

And this writing was brought to you from 2 of my passions science and music... Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment