Chakra

Chakra

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Screw knocked tight.

Well It's been awhile since my last post.... But I type again. Well to tell the truth I got into a fight the other night. I mean a actual throw down caveman fist fight. I was pretty fun... But here I am almost a week later and I have caught a bug. Or in that fight I had a screw knocked tight. Because I always love this curious/ busy mind feeling... It's the creator. He's back. It's the little voice in me that isn't afraid of anything and encourages me to create without holding back anything. So.... I am dipping back into the fun world of electronics. It's been a long time since I seen a schematic but I have ideas.. And I need to figure them out. Please be on the look out for fun new creations. If my hair brain schemes pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment